Full-Time And Part-Time Positions Available with Provost Livestock Exchange
Provost Livestock Exchange
The Livestock Market Serving Eastern Alberta and Western Saskatchewan
Full-Time And Part-Time Positions Available
* cleaning stables, barnyards and pens
* feeding and tending cattle
* receiving and loading cattle
* opening and closing gates
* running down alleys
* working directly with livestock (ie: sorting)
* processing (ie: running through chute, ear tagging, etc.)
* misc. repairs and maintenance
* other duties as required
Responsible for all outside labour needed to move cattle through auction mart.
Call Casey Lawes 780-753-1466 or Dean Lawes 780-753-0803 if you have any questions.
Please Email or Fax resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR 780-753-2493
No formal education is required for this position.
Livestock experience is an asset, not an necessity.
- Start Date:
- End Date: